1. The Rules of Spacebattles are now in a convenient location. Read them. Do it now.
  2. We now have an official FAQ. The link is in the nav bar but can also be found directly here:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq/

Feel free to submit questions so it can become more thorough.

Errant Steel (SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Valiant, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.
  1. Fellgar

Fellgar Wandering Psychic

Duh, I don't mean permanently. I'm referring to his many temporary deaths.

AkumaOuja likes this.
  2. Leon89

Leon89 Ho ho ho, time for your Coal!

No, this isn't even really temp death for Megatron.

Edit: Don't want to sound like a broken record, but really Losing a head really is not deathly to a Cybertronian.

AkumaOuja likes this.
  3. Nightblade

Nightblade I will protect those who cannot protect themselves

Man is Optimus going to be surprised when he gets there.

AkumaOuja likes this.
  4. Madfish

Madfish For Integrity

I want to congratulate you on quipping after pulling the trigger. Either way run! Run Run RUN! There is no guarantee that that shot took him out of the fight

StrikaAmaru and AkumaOuja like this.
  5. Fellgar

Fellgar Wandering Psychic

It probably stunned him though.

6. Madfish

Madfish For Integrity

Hence the 'run run RUN' he now has a clear shot at fleeing. : )

7. aeroprime

aeroprime Power Lurker

After this the response of the Decepticon's rank and file upon coming face to face with 9 Ball is going to be to have the Cybertonian version of a brown pants moment. :)

AkumaOuja likes this.
  8. TerraBull

TerraBull Getting things done, RIGHT!

I think Optimus arriving about now, at Full strength would be in a Favorable Position to Finish off Megatron.

9. Bah, Soundwave would just grab him & do a runner

10. TerraBull

Unless of course, Soundwave was being distracted.

11. If not Soundwave then Shockwave. There are plenty who would curry favor from Megatron

12. Stormwind

Stormwind Yuusha Destron

So. let me guess. Megatron just got a shattered jaw.
    I think you are about to eat this sniper rifle, piece by piece, aided by helpful punches at STR 10.

AkumaOuja likes this.
  13. Wouldn't be surprised if you guessed it right

AkumaOuja likes this.
  14. TerraBull

I do not think that sends the right message.

Make him eat his own separated arm first, after being beaten by it.

15. Tikitau

Tikitau WAAAAGHasaurus Rex

Nah, nah. See, here's what is gonna happen, yeah?
    <Megatron> *INAUDIBLE WITH ANGER. and sniper round to face* GRAHLKJGLKEJLKJFHEALKJ! *menace*
    <Nineball> Sh-shit.
    <Prime> Damn, I'm not going to make it in time. Wait, this shortcut isn't on the maps...
    <Metroplex> METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME.
    <Decepticons> ...oh crap. :wtf:
    <Megatron> *plays pattycake with Metroplex*
    <Metroplex> I AM THE PATTYCAKE CHAMPION.
    <NIneball> Welp, i'm gonna pass out now. tell ratchet to save me my usual spot in his bays.

AkumaOuja, Ahra, buytbuyt and 5 others like this.
  16. Norgarth

Norgarth insert witty title here. Super Awesome Happy Fun Time

You know, if Nineball still has Shockwave's face, and Megatron's chestplate, he can start a collection, 'Trophys of people I've really torqued off'. :p

AkumaOuja likes this.
  17. Ryune

Ryune Hotel Manager

I'm still waiting on him infiltrating the Decepticon base wearing Shockwave's face.

18. Technically, Megatron's chest plate got slagged in that Warp Cannon's reactor

19. Valiant

Valiant Support Personnel

EX19 OS Transmitter Reconnect...

Connection to EssBee.exe restablished.

Begin Streaming

Data Recorder: Track 11

.Nope he's still movin, shit... Are my thrusters still on? ohcrap

Megatrons gurgled growl was cut off as Nine kept going forward, tipping the now off balance tank over and taking them both into the ground and shoved the crumpling sniper rifle into the damaged neck cavity. Finally getting the thrusters to shut off for a moment, one errant thought brought the head mounted laser into alignment. Megatrons optics screwed themselves shut to protect them but that wasn't where Nine was aiming.

This is going to suck

The sniper rifles powercell exploded spectacularly, sending the chrome helmeted head tumbling across the ground, along with sending armor shards and sniper rifle bits into Nines head and optics. The still mostly red flier recoiled spitting curses while falling and rolling to the ground beside the body.

As the combat high wore off he found everything hurt, even his sensors were aching, how that worked he had no idea. Freezing from where he was weakly trying to either stand or lay in a position that didn't hurt more. Hands helped him up to his feet, and steadied him when he started to fall.

“...Optimus?”

A feminine voice hovering between amused and something else answered him.

“Not quite Big Bot.”

Probably the Femme Decepticon, he deduced after a painful few moments of thinking.

“Well this is awkward”

“By the way, I surrender~”

What could that be leaning on his shoulder actuator? Finally the more familiar voice of the leader of the Autobots spoke after he was lead, somewhere...

“This... isn't what I was expecting Autobot.”

Really awkward.

Data track 11: Advance through Data 15 Mega-cycles

Darkness, but at the very least he wasn't in large amounts of pain at just this moment, on the other hand everything was numb if a little cold. Voices seemed to go from gibberish to coherent over the course of several minutes, as he lethargically listened.

“Primus... It's like he was made to torque my gears...”

“How so?”

“See these parts in his back? Got fused halfway through that fight with Megatron, he shouldn't have been able to move like he was, and according to scans of his memory he was in enough pain... Optimus most bots couldn't even move through that sort of feed back, no way he could have the fine control necessary to release some of the interlocks for his transformation to free up movement.”

“Ratchet, do you think his frame did it automatically, that he was made, to attack and fight like that?”

“I'm suspecting it Prime, that whole last soldier of the Ancients grease that's been tossed around the base gossips... I'm starting to wonder if any of it's true.”

“Just keep me appraised Ratchet, Grimlok and his team headed into the Sea of Rust after the battle I believe they were following Shockwave and Soundwave, so for the moment you won't have to comb the base for Lightning Strike to get them examined just yet.”

A soft curse after the clanking of what he assumed was Prime walking away faded, then awareness faded away after he couldn't muster the energy to speak up.

An armored figure, the color of old blood was simply there within the expanse of darkness, it's helmet was a pointed thing, rounded across the back, with a crest on top. The visor reminded him of a glowing fanged maw

Seraph

Don't keep me waiting Calibur, Or I'll come find you.

Nine screamed as he woke up.

Data Recorder: Track 11: End Stream
    Disconnecting from EssBee.exe

NEXT

Mgunh1, StrikaAmaru, Tikitau and 19 others like this.
  20. joe6168

joe6168 Just a humble lurker

... Sorry but who was that at the end there? I don't rececnoize him.

21. Nightblade

Does anyone know what that thing is. Also did you just take out Megatron.

AkumaOuja likes this.
  22. Blade4

Blade4 Angry Marine

You... decapitated Megatron? Damn you are going to be legendary for your crazy awesome. Did you seduce that female deception by accident?

AkumaOuja likes this.
  23. Ryune

Ryune Hotel Manager

This. I have no freaking clue either.

24. Nightblade

Whoever that is he doesn't sound like a good person. Also was that memory or Him contacting you some how. Especially how you woke up screaming.

25. I hope you're not making up a new bad guy just cause Megatron got highlander'ed. You know as well as I do that he'll be back & likely upgraded to better beat on 9Ball's arse.

AkumaOuja likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.