Magica Madoka Veneficus Puella

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TheOneMoiderah, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Okay. Now that I think about it, yeah, this nowhere near that kind of Optimal Outcome.

You better be. It's not even close to the end of the fic yet. Do you really think I'll give up a chance to develop some characters by offing them?
  2. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

3. iospace Solidarity

I've been wanting to ask this: Is EnBey based off you?
  4. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Not quite.

Okay, maybe a little.

When I started writing, I decided to create a character that was the exact opposite of KyuBey. Someone who was flawed, emotional, sarcastic, and crass...

Then I realized; what better way than to write it as I would myself?

It's a very subtle self-insert. I'm perplexed by the fact that you didn't figure it out sooner.

Then again, I'm not very nice to him.
  5. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Cue Music

Next Episode:

Grand Finale:

Sprinter

"Nothing is hopeless. I refuse to believe it! I'm not going to let you down!" She took another step forward as the very ground beneath her feet started to crack. "I will not let you fall! You're in control now!" The buildings around her started to disintegrate. "And I will help you! We're alive! We're here!" She clutched her stomach. The wounds were opening. "I'm not going to leave you alone!!"

----------

Kyouko: Also, more fanservice!
  6. iospace Solidarity

I figured it out, I just never bothered asking :p

Also you are such a tease you know that?
  7. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

[IMG]

HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO HOO.
  8. Techlology I have to dig.

*reads chapter*

I hate you, Moiderah. ;_;

[spoiler]GIVE. HOMURA. BACK![/spoiler]
  9. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

"I don't care what happens to me...I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE WORLD...But Homura...Homura will...I WILL SAVE HER, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!"
  10. FourthWall Local Girl Homus Everything

HA HA, Third Impact.

Also, every time someone uses the word "Urobutcher", a Puella Magi becomes a Witch. :V
  11. linkhyrule5 Hero of Time

Holy *beeeeeeeeep*!

Homura better have some serious reality-hax, because unless Madoka really decides to run with a gut wound, Mitakihara is going to need a Reset Button soon...

Also, I hear you about the parental units. I'm in Lake Tahoe right now, sans internet apart from occasional Starbucks trip, hence the slowed posting rate :(.
  12. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

That's alright, man.

Also, start hoping for a MoThErFuCkInG mIrAcLe, or else all of JAPAN is fucked.
  13. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Care to test that theory?

I Urobutchingsay that this Urobutcher is an Urobutching liar. You Urobutchering Urobutcher.

That was more fun than it should have been.

What's that faint sound I hear?
  14. linkhyrule5 Hero of Time

See, now you said the U-word four times in one sentence. Which means that now we have to deal with a 4-Witch Walpurgisnacht.

Nice Job Breaking It, Hero.

:)p)
  15. Techlology I have to dig.

It was as if a million voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced...
  16. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Whoops.
  17. Techlology I have to dig.

Given the recent turn of events, this picture has never been more appropriate:

[IMG]
  18. linkhyrule5 Hero of Time

All according to the Scenario...
  19. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

I knew it! SEELE isn't run by humans! It's run by Incubators!!
  20. Baladar Mad Scientist In Training

Lilith/Rei was witch the whole time!
  21. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

It's Barrier turns people into tang! I fucking knew it!
  22. FourthWall Local Girl Homus Everything

As opposed to Kreimhild Gretchen, whose Witches' Barrier turns people into Morning Rescue.
  23. Dalek Ix Angry Mexican Dalek

The golden eyed one is kyubey!!

I knew it!!!

Wahahahahahahaaaaaa!
  24. >Finale

So what is this? The first half of a two-part, two-series, parts one-two epic?
  25. TheOneMoiderah Healing-Type

Yes.

It is.

Over the next few weeks, there will be a few "interlude" chapters, involving mild character development, but the big meat will be another 12-13 chapters leading up to the Grander Finale that is Walpurgisnacht.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.