1. The Rules of Spacebattles are now in a convenient location. Read them. Do it now.
  2. Welcome Guest to the new SB! Come on in, we're running the newest XF version now on new servers. Talk about it here: http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/all-in-together.311779/
  3. We are having a contest for a new Spacebattles Logo. Come check out the thread for more info. Prizes may be involved.

Selene (Underworld) vs Black Widow (The Avengers)

Discussion in 'Vs. Debates' started by living.force, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.
  1. The Black Widow is out and about in NYC while she notices Selene dealing some death to a Lycan. However, the Lycan is in his human form and the Black Widow believes Selene to be a cold-blooded killer. Outraged, the Widow attempts to arrest her and book her....

Selene naturally resists....

What happens? Can the Black Widow capture and if not kill Selene, or will Selene make short work of the Widow?

(Selene from the first film)

2. Omanisat

Omanisat Imperator Servat

What version of Selene?

3. From the first film.

4. Tribbing decides the winner.

5. Omanisat

Omanisat Imperator Servat

Well, unless BW is packing ultraviolet light rounds she can't really kill Selene.

6. thtadthtshldntb

thtadthtshldntb Anti nBSG Troll Subscriber

Even first movie Selene wrecks her.

7. Selene breaks her neck? This is so unfair it's not even funny.

8. All the guys in the audience win but yea Selene kills her the end.

BeRzErKeR and Dagoron like this.
  9. thtadthtshldntb

Kate Beckinsale in that outfit is about one of the most perfect matches of female body to clothing ever.... you have to go back to Diana Riggs and her outfit for something as awesome and KB just seems like well more awesome.

Rakir, Reece, Silveraith and 5 others like this.
  10. I think Scarlet gives her a run for it in her Avengers outfitt.

11. I was catching it on HBO tonight and that backshot of Selene storming the castle is just perfect!!!

12. That backshot when she was grilling Loki was also perfect....damn.

13. Jared

Jared The scalpel.

Before her powerup in Evolution, she almost died from getting stabbed at the base of the neck. She was bleeding out in the car, passed out, and Speedman had to pull her out of the water.

Widow might be able to beat here just by having better aim.

Nitpick, she probably doesn't have the authority to formally arrest anybody.

14. I think I am going to go watch Underworld again and get Avengers on DVD....

DarthDakka, Reece and Dagoron like this.
  15. Jared

Jared The scalpel.

Thread is meaningless without pictures...of their equipment...for...research.

16. Not to mention the fact of where the fight is.

Muddy field in the rain?
    Jello Factory?
    Pillow Warehouse?

17. The perversion in this thread is getting disturbing.

Reece likes this.
  18. The Nomad

The Nomad Not Elsewhere Either

Disturbingly low you mean ? ;)

Amuro Ray and Hyperion like this.
  19. BeRzErKeR

BeRzErKeR Indigent Madman

It interests me that you're so easily disturbed by sexual implications. . . while reading a thread about two women straight-up trying to murder each other. Sex is a lot less disturbing than murder to me.

And yeah, Selene butchers Black Widow.

20. Dora Milaje

Dora Milaje Solidarity

Hey, if the posters in this thread were going on and on about how turned on they were getting by the imaginary bloodshed I'd be pretty disturbed by that, too.

Thing is, it's the CHARACTERS in the thread that are doing the straight-up murdering.

It's the POSTERS in the thread that are doing the off-topic ogling.

So yeah, kind of not the same thing at all :p

21. BeRzErKeR

BeRzErKeR Indigent Madman

Hey now. Nothing wrong with appreciating a hot actress in tight leather clothes.

DarthDakka and Christi like this.
  22. Dora Milaje

Dora Milaje Solidarity

I'm rather partial to tight leather clothes myself :D But this isn't the place for that appreciation, methinks. Let's stick to the discussion of biggaton yield calcs and absurdly-deadly-ewoks and Swarm-created-Vlad-Tepes-worthy-stompfests and speculations upon what Trek could do with "competence" and answering "how many X to defeat Y" threads with One, at sufficient velocity.

That's what I came to Space Battles for.

23. Selene also has better guns.

24. thtadthtshldntb

Some of us actually find the notion of a woman who could literally beat you into paste and enjoy doing it somewhat attractive.

25. Trust me, I've had the longest crush on Kate Beckensale since the first Underworld movie came out. And honestly? This is hearsay to say this, but Selene looks unholy hot in spandex then Natasha would ever be, holding her peashooters.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.