1. The Rules of Spacebattles are now in a convenient location. Read them. Do it now.
  2. We now have an official FAQ. The link is in the nav bar but can also be found directly here:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq/

Feel free to submit questions so it can become more thorough.

Selene (Underworld) vs Black Widow (The Avengers)

Discussion in 'Vs. Debates' started by living.force, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.
  1. thtadthtshldntb

thtadthtshldntb Anti nBSG Troll Super Awesome Happy Fun Time

I said earlier KB in that outfit is about a close to a perfect match between a woman and an outfit as has ever occurred. She look more attractive on screen in that outfit that Kate Upton in a French Maids outfit while sitting on my lap.

2. shipmastersane

shipmastersane PHOENIX WRORT: SPACE ATTORNEY!

aren't hers made of hollow synthetic materials filled with gel?

3. I'm sorry, you must have mistaken them for Natasha's. You know, the tiny peashooters the size of a peanut.

But, most of the bullets when fighting the werewolves were made of liquid silver inside capsule bullets.

4. Omanisat

Omanisat Imperator Servat

She has special hollow ammo to deliver doses of silver nitrate to lycans, don't know about the weapons themselves.

5. shipmastersane

what are you guys talking abou- OH. *ahem* right.

but anyways. widow's 9mm rounds are the ones -not- made of glass or plastic or whatever. that point matters more in other Vs. matches but still.

widow's goofy "KO a grown man with gentle love tap" super strength should also be addressed. and will be addressed until someone lets a woman in a movie fight like a fucking person and doesn't make a big deal of it.

6. Shgon Dunstan

Shgon Dunstan Reader of OP’s

And while I’m not a doctor, having liquid silver injected into ones bloodstream, doesn’t sound to good for a human ether.:p

7. DrStrangelove

DrStrangelove Self-appointed Opiate of the Masses

It ends in hot lesbian sex....the end

And at the beginning of the 1st movie she was using plain silver bullets

Sergeantbrother likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared The scalpel.

No...not the end. There must be at least two sequels and a prequel.

9. Now you see why I'm disinclined to continue this debate. It's not a debate anymore.

10. Silveraith

Silveraith Argentum Phasma Phasmatis

BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH PICTURES!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Christi, Consortium and The Nomad like this.
  11. DrStrangelove

DrStrangelove Self-appointed Opiate of the Masses

That must never happen, men and lesbians' heads would explode from the hot lesbian sex. It would be a tragedy.

12. Black widow is a max human
    Celene is a 700 year old vampire special forces whos spent those years fighting wear wolves.
    Black widows fast.
    Celene can move so fast you cant see her

13. Dora Milaje

Dora Milaje Solidarity

It's not a debate, it's a... how do you say it... jerk off session.

Guys. Could you please keep that to appropriate venues (privacy of your own home, special jerk off events, ect.) rather than shooting your load all over Space Battles?

I'd appreciate that.

Reece likes this.
  14. Slacker

Slacker Horseman of Apathy

I'm not a doctor, but having a small metal projectile fired into your body at 1200 mps doesn't sound too good for a human either.

15. Reece

Reece DALEK REECE

Selene's not human...but then again neither is Black Widow, at least not fully, she's been modified with super soldier serum.

16. Slacker

Slacker Horseman of Apathy

Re-read the post I replied and quoted to and then enjoy the irony.

17. Reece

Reece DALEK REECE

Hehehehe.

18. Forgetful

Forgetful Nuka Chemist

But-but EXPLOSIONS ARE HAWT!

19. I take that my statement about it being close back. Kate wins easily.

Selene wins by draining her.

20. shipmastersane

oh dear.

21. Desert Fox

Desert Fox Vulpes zerda

I was going to do a vs of all the female vamps from live action movies but the problem is the Twilight vampires I think would dominate all of the others

22. Jared

Jared The scalpel.

Some "worshipper of Slaanesh" you are! Bah! :)

Widow in the movie's might be modified, but we don't know the specifics yet.

Selene isn't that fast until she gets a powerup in Evolutions. I don't think anyone questions that she could mop the floor with Natasha at that point. Before that, it's more of an open question.

23. shipmastersane

twilight vampires are over hyped. they telegraph to a hilarious degree and are not as durable as one would think

24. Selene doesn't get a powerup until near the end of the second movie. The scene of Selene beating the shit out of the humans in the forest shows just how fast she is, and shows a feat much faster than what Blade has ever done in any of his movies.

25. I thought that it was impilied that sometime during the first and second movie she had been feeding upon the hybrd Micheal and got a little juice from him?

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.