1. The Rules of Spacebattles are now in a convenient location. Read them. Do it now.
  2. Welcome Guest to the new SB! Come on in, we're running the newest XF version now on new servers. Talk about it here: http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/all-in-together.311779/
  3. We are having a contest for a new Spacebattles Logo. Come check out the thread for more info. Prizes may be involved.

The Fanfiction Forum

Discussion in 'The Index' started by HioH, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.
  1. HioH

HioH Don't mind the Lion, he's just hanging.

Probably in the wrong catagory but, does anyone when know when/if TFF is going to alow new signups?

2. Murazor

Murazor Chief Encyclopedist

When the admin, who hasn't been around for many moons now, removes the registration blockage, I reckon.

3. Berserkslash

Berserkslash Sir Christopher McFarlane

Meh, Hawk recently came back for a bit, dunno if he'll let new users in again or not yet.

4. Hollewanderer

Hollewanderer Relic of Past Ages Administrator

Affairs of other boards do not concern us. (and you should have used the Index, not main CrW, in any case. I moved it, though in context of it being closed anyways, it is probably needless)

SB is really not a place to discuss the situation of other boards, though, so I'm closing this thread.

EDIT: actually, upon further consideration, as long as this stays on topic and does not turn into a more general discussion about TFF, it should be pretty harmless, so I'm opening it.

Thread Status:
This thread lies dormant for more than 14 days. Restarting it causes mods to gaze in your direction.