1. The Rules of Spacebattles are now in a convenient location. Read them. Do it now.
  2. Isil`Zha has been promoted to full Administrator.

[Oppression Intensifies]

3. Bad news: SB will be down for an uncertain number of hours on Saturday, the 20th of September. Estimate is approximately 5 hours. Good news: It's so that you guys can enjoy a brand spanking new server, along with some very nice updates. Stay tuned for some info on those updates.
  4. Are you good at managing/creating Xenforo styles? Do you want to work on making SB's custom style even betterer? If so, PM The Observer!

Warframe 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Games & Gaming' started by higbvuyb, Aug 30, 2013.

1. TunerAineree Attuned to Crack

Now you start to wonder if the Grineer have EVE cloning and memory technology.
  2. Senteth Rogue Symbiont

Every time you kill Captain Vor, another clone gets made and imprinted with his memories.
  3. Cyclone Disciple of Zor

I'm at 28/100 missions before I got bored playing with pubbies today. Not bad for two day's worth.
  4. Pills man The harbinger of bad quality

What happens if I do 100 missions 50 G/50 C ?
    Because I'm trying to have them 50/50 so I can at the end,where the winning side becomes obvious ,I'll snag one mission for the winning side.
  5. Cyclone Disciple of Zor

From what I understand, running missions for one side subtracts from your missions completed for the other.
  6. Pills man The harbinger of bad quality

As far as single war rewards go,but the site says I could do 100 missions overall and get G loot as long as most of them are grineer missions.
    That's what I understood from the description anyway...
  7. Cpl_Facehugger Evolution Complete

You get yelled at for messing up our clan score. :V

Unless you're not in our clan. :p
  8. Pills man The harbinger of bad quality

Nope,I'm not in your clan,anyway I'm messing only my contribution :p
    50-50=0
    0+1=1

So no actual hindrance happened :D
  9. The corpus are crazy, they're throwing potatoes left and right.

bloody heck, this is going to tear me apart.
  10. Khiruki Take it easy!

Beh. They're only yellow potatoes. FOR THE SISTERS.
  11. HioH Don't mind the Lion, he's just hanging.

From what I understand, DE is going to Ramp up Corpus rewards throughout the event. So expect MASSIVE differences towards the end.
  12. Mashadarof402 Solidarity

So.....

Corpus space cruiser reward?
  13. The grineer better step it up then, this is turning into a bidding war.
  14. MJ12 Commando Solidarity

Grineer final reward: Deployable Roller Blueprint.

A reusable blueprint that lets you deploy an allied Roller! Become Stunlock Man. Learn the ways of the agency remover.
    Senteth, Restalaan, Arkalest and 3 others like this.
  15. Shinji117 Endless Solidarity

Banned from Conclave.
  16. Mashadarof402 Solidarity

Corpus final reward: Deployable Fusion Moa Blueprint

Ride the battlefield atop your mobile Obelisk of Light. Deploy the Gun Drone and crowd surf as it rains down death.
  17. MJ12 Commando Solidarity

Also, Stalker is bad at intelligence gathering.

Hey dude, he's right here on the phone with me! Can you stop accusing me of murdering Ruk da Truk?

[IMG]
    IRUn, Night_stalker, Matsci and 9 others like this.
  18. Shinji117 Endless Solidarity

You should ask him to hold and forward him to Ruk.
    Ruk might have something to say about the Stalker killing his expensive and war-winning mercenaries to "avenge him".
  19. Mashadarof402 Solidarity

Early impressions of the Embolist now that I've leveled it up.

In terms of pure DPS it is superior to the Ignis in every aspect. Between the pistol mods, high base damage and poison element, the Embolist can and will melt high level enemies far faster than a comparably modded Ignis.

That being said, it has a small cone and tiny range. Treat it like a can of bug spray, more suitable to single targets or very tightly clustered ones (courtesy of Uncle Vau). Whereas the Ignis can, especially with the Firestorm mod, set an entire room on fire and then some in the space of a second.

Ignis is your fiery carpet bomb, while the Embolist is a bunker buster. The two could synergize quite well, but will need more experimentation.
  20. Kyte Onward, my steed!

Volt shield.
  21. Qeveren Well hello there, little friends...

Oh man, Tenno tech is just...

I mean, IFF explosives are insane enough, but an IFF flamethrower? Are all their weapons just lobbing utility fog or something? :p
    Senteth likes this.
  22. Mashadarof402 Solidarity

I have IFF corrosive gas, you tell me.
    Qeveren likes this.
  23. Yezar Solidarity

Mind if I join the clan?:)
    Username is Eledeon.
  24. Arkalest Shadow Cabal Human Resource

Uh, what happens if you do 100 missions?
  25. Yezar Solidarity

You get a reward?

26. How exactly do you pick the faction?
    Is there a prompt or is it based on the mission title?
    I noticed that they're marked Grineer or Corpus, but I'm not seeing if that means for or against.
    This one sound tempting.